Penile Enlargement Surgeries that work
What is penile enlargement surgery?
Penile enlargement surgeries are procedures that are performed to increase the length or girth of the penis. There are a number of different techniques that can be used, and the best approach for each individual will vary depending on their specific goals and anatomy.
Why do people get penile enlargement surgery?
There are a number of reasons why people might choose to get penile enlargement surgery. Some men may feel that their penis is too small, and that this is causing them psychological distress. Others may be concerned about their sexual performance, and believe that a larger penis will improve their ability to satisfy their partner. Still others may simply want to have a larger penis for cosmetic reasons.
What are the risks of penile enlargement surgery?
As with any surgery, there are some risks associated with penile enlargement surgery. These risks can include:
- Damage to nerves or blood vessels
- Loss of sensation
It is important to discuss the risks of penile enlargement surgery with a qualified surgeon before making a decision about whether or not to proceed.
What are the different types of penile enlargement surgery?
There are a number of different techniques that can be used for penile enlargement surgery. The most common techniques are:
- Penile lengthening: This procedure involves making an incision in the base of the penis and then lengthening the suspensory ligament, which is the ligament that attaches the penis to the pubic bone. This can increase the length of the penis by up to 2 inches.
- Penile girth enhancement: This procedure involves injecting fat or a synthetic material into the penis to increase its girth. This can increase the girth of the penis by up to 1 inch.
- Combination procedures: Some men may choose to have both penile lengthening and girth enhancement procedures performed at the same time.
What is the recovery time for penile enlargement surgeries?
The recovery time for penile enlargement surgery varies depending on the specific procedure that is performed. In general, most men can expect to be able to return to work and normal activities within 2-3 weeks. However, it may take several months for the penis to fully heal and for the results of the surgery to become apparent.
What are the alternatives to penile enlargement surgeries?
There are a number of non-surgical alternatives to penile enlargement surgery. These include:
- Exercises: There are a number of exercises that can be done to stretch the penis and increase its length. However, the results of these exercises are often not dramatic.
- Vacuum devices: Vacuum devices can be used to temporarily increase the size of the penis. However, they do not have any lasting effects.
- Medications: There are a number of medications that are marketed as being able to increase the size of the penis. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. Click here
Penile Enlargement Surgeries are done at most of our men’s clinic braches in johannesburg, tembisa, pretoria, sandton, mamelodi, Atteridgeville, Centurion, Polokwane, Soweto, Alberton, Katlehong, Vanderbijlpark, Pretoria North, Brits, Witbank, Kempton Park, Bronkhorstspruit, Arcadia, Fourways, Soshanguve, Midrand, Randburg, Zeerust, Mahikeng, Potchefstroom, Secunda, Standerton, Kuruman, Ladybrand, Kokstad, Gaborone, Windhoek, Maseru, Manzini, Bloemfontein and many more other branches in South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Namibia and swaziland
Q: How much does penile enlargement surgery cost?
The cost of penile enlargement surgery varies depending on the specific procedure that is performed, the surgeon’s fees, and the location of the surgery. In general, penile enlargement surgery can cost anywhere from R5,000 to R10,000.
Q: Is penile enlargement surgery covered by insurance?
Insurance companies typically do not cover the cost of penile enlargement surgery, as it is considered to be a cosmetic procedure. However, there are some exceptions. For example, insurance may cover the cost of penile enlargement surgery if it is performed to correct a medical condition, such as Peyronie’s disease.
Q: Is penile enlargement surgery safe?
As with any surgery, there are some risks associated with penile enlargement surgery. However, the risks are generally low when the surgery is performed by a qualified surgeon.
Q: What are the results of penile enlargement surgeries?
The results of penile enlargement surgeries vary depending on the specific procedure that is performed and the individual’s anatomy. In general, most men can expect to see a noticeable increase in the length or girth of their penis. However, the results of the surgery are not always permanent, and some men may experience a loss of some of the gains that they made over time.
Penile enlargement surgery is a major decision that should not be taken lightly. It is important to weigh the risks and benefits of the surgery carefully before making a decision. If you are considering penile enlargement surgery, it is important to talk to your doctor first